2 reasons why using databases will save you time
- The resources in the databases are trusted
- They offer preformatted citations you can copy and paste into your documents
Remember the CRAP test--things to consider when choosing sources
- C=Currency (When was the piece created?)
- R=Relevance (Does it answer your question? Do you understand it?)
- A=Authority (Why do you trust the author?)
- P=Purpose (Why was the piece created?)
When you find a source that's useful but clearly biased, don't worry.
- You can use it, just be sure to find another source that takes an opposing position and include it in your presentation.