Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
9-12 Audio, eBooks, and Video
Search all of the items in the library here. If you sign in with your Weston username and passwords you can reserve books for pick-up.
- Audiobooks for 99.9% of required English texts
- Audiobooks for free reading
- MediaCast videos cross cataloged and viewable here
- eBooks for various nonfiction topics--some of them are text to speech
- NBC Learning--1000s of news broadcast videos from historical to present day. Use it to create context around almost any subject or topic.
- Browse videos--many full length videos can help you flip your classroom. Most of the high school videos are searchable and watchable in the Follett catalog, above
- If you need a video, audio, or ebook (pdf, epub files accepted) put up on MediaCast please contact Alida.