Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
First things first: sign in
1. Enter your school gmail address. Example: email@example.com
2. Click the "Sign in with Google" button. If you're not already signed into my.weston.org, you'll be prompted to sign into that next.
3. If it's the first time you're signing in this year, you must choose to link to your old account or start a new one. (I recommend you starting new one, it's easier).
4. Follow the rest of the prompts to update your account.
How to create and share projects
Create new project (step 1)
Create new project (step 2)
Share your project with teacher's box
Make citations: three methods
Create it yourself (websites)
Copy and paste pre-formatted citations from databases
Export citations from Gale Databases straight into Noodletools
4. Create citations yourself for websites
6. Use "Quick Cite" button in Noodletools to paste in pre-formatted citations from databases.
7. Export citations from Gale databases into Noodletools
8. Remember: Always hit "submit." You want your citations to save!