Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The library has so many great new books for you! Browse them using the tabs above.
- For example, if you are interested in books about Black Lives Matter, click on the "New BLM, Activism, Civil Rights, Voting" tab. You'll find new books sorted into topics.
- Does one of the topics interest you? Watch the 5 minute video where Mrs. Hanson briefly discusses the books in that topic. Then, click on the "collection" link underneath the video to see even more information and reserve books.
Lots of options: Browse and check out books in a way that makes you feel comfortable
- visit the library and borrow what you like in person
- email Mrs. Hanson at email@example.com with the books you want and she will pack them up for you to pick up at your convenience
- request holds in collections
- arrange curbside drop off or home delivery with Mrs. Hanson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- email Mrs. Hanson at email@example.com for book recommendations