Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Suggested Summer Reading Guide 2021
Dear WHS students,
I hope you have a relaxing and refreshing summer and that you find some time to read. Explore the tabs above to find
- Our suggested reading list
- Our summer book discussion about We Are Not Free on August 12
- SORA, our audio and ebook platform
- Sync, a free summer program that uses SORA to give you free audiobooks that you own permanently
- Amazing, free online resources from the Boston Public Library
I hope you decide to come to the book discussion in August and find something interesting to read here.
Archive: Suggested Summer Reading Lists